Back pain can hinder everyday life. It can mean missing days at work, exercising, playtime with kids or pets, and much more. If constant back pain is affecting you, the cause needs to be determined by a physician. There are many options for chronic back pain management.
Microsurgical Spine Center and NeoSpine have expert physicians and many ways to diagnose various back conditions. We also provide patients with world-class pain management and physical rehabilitation services.
Below are some of the treatments offered at Microsurgical Spine Center. We offer a range of spine pain management, as well as neck, joint, and other pain treatment options.
· Epidural injections (various regions of the spine such as cervical, thoracic, lumbar and caudal)
· Selective epidural or nerve root blocks
· Facet injections
· Joint injections
· Trigger point injections
· Radiofrequency denervation
· Spinal cord stimulation
· Medication for cancer pain
· Sympathetic blocks
· Peripheral nerve blocks
· Botox and myobloc injections for pain and headache
· Ganglion block for headache
· Trigeminal nerve block for facial pain
· Variety of blocks for pelvic pain
Conditions that can be treated by interventional pain management include:
· Acute and chronic low back and
· Neck pain
· Acute and chronic head, mouth and facial pain
· Chronic reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) or complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
· Postsurgical pain
· Muscle and/or bone pain
· Pelvic and abdominal pain
Our pain management doctors are skilled in chronic back pain management. If you have back pain and would like to schedule an appointment or ask any questions, please contact our dedicated Medical Concierge at 1-800-890-1964 or click here to contact us.