Microsurgical Spine Center, a part of the NeoSpine practice located in Puyallup, near Seattle, Washington, combines the most advanced equipment in the world with the region's most qualified staff of professionals to provide patients with individualized care using state of the art techniques, including laser spine surgery, neck surgery, and stem cell injections.
NeoSpine is a practice of neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons who perform surgeries at the Microsurgical Spine Center. NeoSpine doctors, Richard Wohns, MD, JD, MBA, Neurosurgeon, David Paly, MD, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology, and Kathy Wang, DO, Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology, are dedicated to providing patients in Washington with unmatched levels of personalized care.
Our doctors and the entire staff at Microsurgical Spine Center are dedicated to helping patients in the Seattle area near Puyallup, Washington and surrounding areas, including Tacoma, Lakewood, South Hill, Edgewood and Buckley.
Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) are independent healthcare facilities which perform outpatient surgery. The benefits of opting for an ASC include reduced cost for patients, improved sanitation, and convenient scheduling. Once the procedure is complete, patients recover in the comfort of their own homes rather than in a hospital bed.
Benefits of ASCs:
- Patients are discharged home the same day as their surgery.
- Patients are afforded a more comfortable environment than a hospital.
- Easier access for patients and their families.
- Reduced risk of infections compared to hospitals.
- Cost-effective alternative to inpatient care. Patients pay approximately 50% less than the same procedure in a hospital setting.